customed trexis, munnys and be@rbricks @ gokitsch.com

CUSTOM-TREXI

Customed 10" Trexis, Munnys and 400% BE@RBRICKS by local artists and hobbyists - including The Killer Gerbil, Sheryo, ZERO, OneTwoDelta, ANTZ, Jackie Pop, Simon and myself (altho I dare NOT claim to be an "artist", yo) with my customed-Trexi ANARKID shown top-left - now available online via GoKitsch.com.

These customs and more are current on display at Ozzo Collection @ China Square Central [blogged / more pics of customs here], Singapore ... actually I'm quite embarrassed with my figure, becoz it's going for a ridiculously low-price and yet nobody wants him! *cowels-in-phantom-shame*

[via remote Flickr Blogging / updated]

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK