killa instinct color teasers by marka27

KILLA-INSTINCT-PROTO-2

Pardon me for my crudeness, but I jizzed in me shorts a little when I saw these colored teaser-pics of KILLA INSTINCT by Marka27 in my humble little inbox ... Produced by BIC Plastics and set for an SDCC'08-release, KIlla Instinct comes with Finger-rings that spells "KILL TOYS", bolt cutter, spray-cans and markers, an impaled-bat and of coz the awesome looking gas-mask shown here (am a suckah for gas-masks, im afraid LOL)

KILLA-INSTINCT-PROTO-1
Also be on the look-out for limited edition collaborations with Blokhedz, Tribal and MontanaGold
= *coolness* ~ stay tuned for more developments.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK