preview night video: vinylrequiem @ san diego comic convention 2008


Vinyl Requiem was down @ SDCC2008 and they generously share with us a really, really sweet video coverage of Preview Night - specifically toys from the DKE Toys, Super7 and Attaboy's booths = aka loads of toys I've been drooling over on my humble blog! LOL

The music by Decoder Ring was a fab touch - a surreal notion of an event (my "holy grail", no less) halfway around the world from where Singapore's at, and yet right there in front of me, on my Mac-screen. "Toy-Life" is sweet and the www rawks! LOL

(cheers for the headsup, Matt!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK