seen@sdcc2008: optimus prime mugg



Peeped on TFW2005.com @ San Diego Comic Convention 2008: OPTIMUS PRIME MUGG!

No indication of availability nor dates (as yet) and from the back-of-box, seems there'll be more Autobots (and perhaps Decepticons?) to come - no doubt a Bumblebee ... I'm gunning for a Barricade myself! - which also happens to the lone Transformer-toy I've actually bought so far (sad, I know...) ... and it would be cool if they did some surfaces (I ain't asking for ALL) in a glossy and/or metallic finish, for that sweet touch LOL

Check out TFW2005.com for mondo higher-res images and more :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK