1/6 twoface teaser by hot toys

With the fanfare and passionately positive reception for their JOKER and BATMAN 1/6th-scaled figures [tagged], Hot Toys is poised to release the next character in their The Dark Knight movie-franchise (under their Movie Masterpiece-label), with the unveiling of this TWO FACE teaser!

I was going to lament the issue of the possible lack of props / accessories for a figure like this (I mean, Harvey Dent wears a suit and Twoface carries a gun, and of coz THE coin), but heck, I think I'll just bathe in the warmth of fanboy-excitement for what the figure may look like eventually. Hopefully more details and reveals will appear in time (perhaps along with the DVD-release of the movie? my inconclusive speculation, of coz :p)

[pic-source via Dailyholocron]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK