And The Winners For The Dookie-Poo PaperJam Contest Are...

PAPERJAM-DIORAMA

The WINNERS for The Dookie-Poo Paper Jam contest has finally been chosen, and a hearty congratulations to Kim G Jacobsen [www] for winning BEST DIORAMA with his SPACE-POO - featuring a Dookie-space suit and lunar landing module (complete with lil green Dookie-aliens!) ... and Ennio Milani www] for winning BEST PROPS with his MR BHUUU'S HORROR SHOP - featuring a sheer variety of masks for role-playing and merry-making! CLICK THRU to read more about Kim and Ennio!

PAPERJAM-PROPS

Also a sincere thanks to the folks who'd taken the time and effort to participate! Meanwhile, please do feel free to check out the Paperjam-blog to download more FREE templates to begin making your own Vinyl Enhancement Paper Kits for play with Dookie-Poo vinyl figures!

And thanks again to Chaotic Unicorn for sponsoring the prizes!

TOYSREVIL: Tell us about yourselves Kim and Ennio. Who you are, what drives / inspires you?

KIM GJERDE JACOBSON: My name is Kim and I live in Oslo the capitol of Norway. I come from the west coast, and would say my designs are influenced by the nature from that area. I studied Product Design in Australia a few years ago and now have a 3 year old son who puts a smile on my face everyday.

Being a dad is also one of my sources of inspiration. In March I quit my previous job and started a small design agency called Paperjam. I do a lot of packaging design, but also do corporate Ids, web design, and more... I also like painting and drawing and got some projects going on with a couple of my old study-buddies.

I would love to make more paper-toys  and get into vinyl toy design, but the business for such is very small and expensive in Norway. So...if anyone out there got any projects feel free to contact me, maybe I can contribute in some way!?!

My website isn’t completed, but I will do my best to get some stuff posted during the day: www.paperjam.no


ENNIO MILANI: I am teaching Painting in a school in Pavia – Italy. I graduated in Painting at the Academy of Fine Arts of Brera, in Milan, and specialized in Computer Graphic.

Before teaching, I worked for computer graphic magazines and – as a creative - for some advertising agencies. Since I got married and had children, I have wanted to translate the way adults and children play into my art.

At the moment I am creating paper toys: I am interested in the idea of playing, I could even say I don’t work, but play, or rather, I work by playing. (EDITOR: Ennio runs obokiki.blogspot.com and has created the OboAbnormal papertoy)

The Dookie-poo competition is an extension of my daily life at home, I draw, cut and stick paper, look for new shapes. I send the result of my research to XXX living, for example, in Singapore, he considers my work and doing that he shares it. I find wonderful inventing new toys and sharing them with some other people without going to great expense.

(Credits: Kudos to Silvia for the Italian-translation)

TOYSREVIL: Cheers for the time and trouble guys! Hope to be seeing more of both your works soon, and in the papertoy community! Keep 'em coming! :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK