Alan Moore on BBC 4's Comics Britannia (on Watchmen, V-For-Vendetta and LoEG - circa 2007)



Discovered these while trawling for the Japanese WATCHMEN-trailer: Alan Moore talks with BBC 4's Comics Britannia series (watch the original video HERE / above video circa 2007) about "Watchmen" the comicbook (shown above) as well as "V For Vendetta" and "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen" [CLICK THRU TO VIEW ALL]. Wait for the end-bit above when Moore reads in the voice of Rorschach (*cool*). (WARNING: Video contains certain story-spoilers*

As you folks should know by now, Alan Moore has totally disavowed any connections to the upcoming Zack Snyder-directed live-action adaptation of the graphic novella he penned a near two decades ago, and have even insisted his name be not in the credits. If you want to read about the nitty-gritty - wiki it ... I'm just wishing TOP 10 would make a come-back ~ heh.

Part One: V For Vendetta

Frankly, I never did go for the story [wiki]. The movie was mildly entertaining until it became a soppy lurve-story between V & Natalie Portman (whom I've forgotten her screen-role name). Pity.

Part Three: League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

One of the most ultimate team-up concepts, as far as I'm concerned [wiki] My fav scene was when Mr Hyde sodomizes The Invisible Man ~ a true WTF?-Moment in mainstream comicdom LOL ... brings a certain perverse-perspective into the comicbook genre in general non-reality - with whatever "grim'n'gritty"-rized superhero movies out there not being able to hold a candle or event tea-light to what Moore tells in this story, IMHO. Watered-down crap-soda for the masses as far as I'm concerned, "morality" be damned. But hell, I enjoy them all still LOL

And dammit, I'm still waiting for a MIRACLEMAN ("Marvel Man" / wiki) live-action R-rated movie myself! ... altho I suppose TOP 10 is out of th question, no?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK