Role-Playing Terminator Salvation with Playmates Toys

TERMINATOR-KIDS

As I was reformatting these toy-images for a post onTerminator Salvation by Playmates Toys [to add to my previous post] when I realized the only toys in this series that interested me were the Role Play play-sets. CLICK THRU to read my play-suggestions (applicable for "grown-ups"), or go direct to terminator.playmatestoys.com to see what they've got in store to help turn your children into depraved killer robots (hey, at least they're not hawking life-sized guns, yeh?).

endopatches

I reckon the ENDOSKELETON PATCHES ("Show everyone you're made of metal underneath!") would be great to use as a prank, by say having a lil patch peeking thru your shirt-sleeves - just to freak out the folks around you! Or if you're handy - rig up a little set of running LED-lights underneath. Put it on the cat and/or dog, and freak out your neighbours too! And I would have no doubt that somehow some of these may yet end up in some independent film productions as props, yeh?

marcusmaskandhandsmall

My favourite of the whole lot, has to be the MARCUS MASK & HANDS! The mask would make a swell wall-hanging, specifically facing the bathroom mirror behind you (Waking up to brush your teeth in the morning will be much more interesting, methnks!) Although it somehow does remind me loads of Steve Austin (Six Million Dollar Man) dunnit?
MARCUS-MASK

The Marcus gloved-hand (below-left) would be fab for a rave party - just add glow-sticks for the full-effect! Very Techno-Skeleton-ish, IMHO! And I wouldn't mind cropping it off at the wrist and use it as a stylish-glove (if it fits, that is). As for the DELUXE T-600 POWER FIST (below-right) - which features sounds, rumble pack and firing foam fist - well, I leave up to your sordid imaginations, yeh? *cough*

TERMINATOR-HANDS

Source: AICN
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK