Cobra Commander Unmasked! (Or Rather The Hasbro 12" Figure)


Now, I've been totally behind on my coverage of G.I Joe: The Rise of Cobra (some may say tis a good thing ;p) but lemme try to make it up with this video review by "Mister Clown" who unmasks Hasbro's 12 inch COBRA COMMANDER based on the movie character! Action Figure Insider first posted the video which is embedded above. *WARNING: CLICK-PLAY-FOR-SPOILER*

Somehow I can't help but feel the transparency element of the mask is japanese kaiju-vinyl influenced. Regardless, for US$15 it would make a pretty cool kitbash-fodder, yeh? IMHO, of coz (No, I don't want to buy any, but will tak'em free if ya gots 'em ;p)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK