Luke Chueh Mecha Sad Bear Custom by Jon-Paul Kaiser

CLICK THRU to have a closer-look at Jon-Paul Kaiser's latest-custom work, this time on a Mecha Sad Bear form (originally designed by Luke Chueh). Excellent work, Jon-Paul! ~ I'm such a sucker for cyborg/robots LOL, and of course JPK's particular heightened noir-style = *Robo-Sweetness*
MECHA-SAD-JPK-CUSTOM

Jon-Paul-adds: "I've been working overtime just lately, and was particularly obsessed with this one. I finished him on Friday night, so so happy with how it turned out, and not keen on posting him out... It was a Luke Chueh Mecha Sad Bear that I've done for a UK collector. I very, very rarely sculpt on customs, but had a clear idea for this one before I even had the toy in my hands. I think it's turned out pretty well."

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK