Custom-Showcase: JTAG-001 Custom-Jouwe by Nico Deacosta for Jouwe Custom Show @ Toy Art Gallery (Oct 2-launch)

JTAG-001-01

CLICK THRU for full-reveals of Philippino-customizer Nico Deacosta's custom-Jouwe for the Jouwe Custom Show @ Toy Art Gallery in Los Angeles, USA [Event-Blogged], along with a (possible) backstory of "JATG-001", and info about Nico!

JTAG-001-02
JTAG-001-03

Not much has been confirmed about the "story" of codenam "JTAG-001", except rumors of him being a prisoner that had been turned into a cyborg to join the war... Nico-added: "my piece was the first prisoner that was used in the experiment that is why it is 001. Then the experiment actually didn't push through for some reason leaving 001 an unfinished project."

JTAG-001-04
JTAG-001-05

NICO DEACOSTA: A little background about me. I started customizing Mighty Muggs for a year. Rotobox (Spencer and Stephen Ong) invited me to join the Celsius Contest here in the Philippines hence I was introduced to many different flatforms. Gino of T.A.G saw my Celsius on their previous event and I'm glad that because of that exposure I was invited to join the Jouwe Show. If ever someone wants to follow me, I have a blogsite @ http://likhangpinoycustoms.blogspot.com and Twitter @NicoDeacosta.

JTAG-001-06
JTAG-001-07
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK