Scott Pilgrim by Mezco @ New York Toy Fair 2011

SCOTT-PILGRIM-NYTF-01

Mezco Toyz showcases their duo Scott Pilgrim 6" figures at the New York Toy Fair @ Jacob Javitts Center, with designs based on the graphic novel creation by Bryan Lee O'Malley, as well the movie adaptation - available in either the manical-smiling or intense brooding facials, with bit welding a guitar and katana welding blister-carded figures. (The heart at the hilt is the "winner" for me LOL). I'm waiting for a "Ramona Flowers" as well, if you don't mind :)

Frankly, I do not have the opportunity to read the comics, but these are the swellest and cleanest figure adaptations I have seen, so count me in! Available in April 2011, and do look out for the 50/50 variant version with the fabric jacket! Meanwhile, CLOSE UPS.

SCOTT-PILGRIM-NYTF-02
SCOTT-PILGRIM-NYTF-03

[All images via Super Hero Hype]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK