Green Lantern @ WonderCon 2011


[C'mon, who doesn't want a "Carol Fenris Barbie"? *pout*]

Frankly, I've absolutely lapsed in my coverage of the Green Lantern movie (the reveal of the Power Battery was actually one of the last few handful of published posts before I was hit by Stroke, back in October 2010). An while I have avoided posting about the action figures (not as enticing as the notion of the live action film, truth be blogged), maybe it's time to get back into the OA-mindset and post some snaps - with these figures on show at the weekend's WonderCon (snaps via SuperHeroHype).




As well SHH have interviewed answers from actor Ryan Reynolds (who plays "Hal Jordan" / G.L.) and here are some excerpts:

SHH: How dark is it? (the film)

Reynolds: It never goes super dark or anything like that. But it has its moments. I would say that it sort of walks that tight-rope in terms of maybe "The Dark Knight" tones and some of the other recent iterations of stories from the comic book world. Tony Stark and those kind of things. It sort of walks that tight-rope somewhere in the middle of those things.

SHH: How does Oa and Earth balance out in the film?
Reynolds: You're after ratios? I'd say 50/50. 50 on Earth, 50 on Oa. 50 on other stuff. My math's terrible. I'm an actor.

[Read more on Super Hero Hype]

WonderCon Green Lantern Panel Part 1:

WonderCon Green Lantern Panel Part 2:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK