Daily Wrap-Up: May 10th 2011 on TOYSREVIL

MAY-10
[CLICK above image to view 10 x blogposts on Tuesday]

The significance of Tuesday May 10th can only be split up between two personal occurrences: [A] The strapping of a high-blood pressure monitor on my body to ascertain the status of my increasing high-blood digital readouts, and [B] the visit of Marine Ramdhani of MyTummyToys - for which a toy-talk lasted 8 hours (and could have gone on more, and one day we will). Man, I heart me my "toy-talks".

Talking about toys is a luxury to me, to be able to yak on with a likeminded toy-fanatic … eerr… I meant "fellow toy-fan" - as much as I blog about toys day-in-day-out, I am effectually speaking "to the www-air" with hardly much immediate interaction - beyond emails (which frankly is hard to focus sometimes because of my post-Stroke eye-sight). I so value face-time, and a chance to talk face-to-face, especially about "toys". All the drama, the joy, the angst and passion about collecting, making and blogging about toys. Gloriously fun!

Ironically, today was the day I had the strap-on machinery, which meant I could not take a shower and had to live thru my grime while chatting about toys, knowing I will not be able to grab a shower afters, until I return the machine tomorrow Wednesday morning. Even right now I am typing with my body sweat-deep in grime.

Sorry, I do not have anything "epic" to relate beyond the normality (or "abnormality", depending on how you look at it) of my life to share with you guys. But hey, wouldn't it be real tiring if everyday was an "event"? Ah but an "event" it was - a simple toy-talk with a friend, is as much an event it can be for me. Heh.

Cheers
Andy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK