I Feel Like A Spy Today (& Animated Openings From Classic Spy TV Shows)


SPY-STRAP-01

I feel like a covert "spy" today. I have a blood-pressure monitoring device strapped to my person for a duration of 24-hours (due to my spiked high-blood pressure issues in recent days :p) and I feel like I've some semblance of a Spy-kit recording equipment fitted on, ready to engage in some espionage-work (you can argue it sounds like a microphone for an "informant", but I'd rather engage in my personal fantasies, thank you very much). In lieu of these above badly-taken snaps -here are some "classic" show openings of SPY-shows, whose animation design and verve, frankly outshines a whole lot of currently offerings, IMHO.



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK