Inspector Cumulus Out-n-About In Singapore with TOYSREVIL



Receiving my unexpected brand new toy figure yesterday from Crazy Label, and I decided to bring him out for a spot of photo-taking (in my weekly trip to the acupuncturist ;p) and to catch in the scenery of Singapore this Friday mid-morning! (And yes, for promoting the Drawing Cumulus competition, I will not lie).



And while the "actual" photos are posted HERE on my Facebook, featured here below instead, is a series of "faux" iPhone instagram-/polaroid-styled snaps. Yes, I know this may seem "pathetic" to some (and no I still do not have an iPhone as much as I am dying to have one), but hey, I had fun doing them (true story) and sharing it with you folks now! *ENJOY*

CUMULUS-SG-00
CUMULUS-SG-01
CUMULUS-SG-03
CUMULUS-SG-09
CUMULUS-SG-11
CUMULUS-SG-10
CUMULUS-SG-04
CUMULUS-SG-07
CUMULUS-SG-06
CUMULUS-SG-05
CUMULUS-SG-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK