MARVEL Comics - Seen @ STGCC 2011

MARVEL_STGCC_01

Marvel Comic's presence at Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention [www / TAGGED] this year, was a sore disappointment for me (I missed their showing in 2010, so am not comparing to that year tho) with their booth-space a predominant opportunity for a 'photo-op' featuring an image of The Avengers as the main backdrop, and a sole display case showcasing images of Marvel merchandise which consisted products I would associate with a "Gifts and Stationary" fair, truth be told.

MARVEL_STGCC_02

Of course there was a plasma-screen showing stuff (I had no interest for, unless you say there are Marvel cartoons to look at hahaha). They were giving away The Avengers mini-posters tho, so that's the only plus for me. I had expected more of an effort to show their wares (aka "toys" hahahaha) but alas, seems me and my ilk are not the demographic being catered to here. More snaps on my Facebook album HERE.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK