Neo Indigenous by Marka27 @ Toy Tokyo Underground (Jan 12)

NEO-IDIGENOUS_MARKA27_01

Artist Victor Marka QuiƱonez aka Marka27 will be embarking on his solo exhibition titled NEO INDIGENOUS @ the Toy Tokyo Underground Gallery, launching January 12th and exhibits thru Jan 28th. And while there are noartwork sneaks to be shown as of now, but if the painted-partial image shown in the flyer is any indication of what is to expect? THen it might well be an interesting show to expect, IMHO.

NEO-IDIGENOUS_MARKA27_02
"I have been given the opportunity to have my first solo exhibit in NYC! Im really looking forward to this challenge and hope many of my friends, collectors, and fellow artists make it out to the show. I have been working long nights at my Redhook studio preparing for
this show titled "Neo Indigenous""
~ mentions [Victor]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK