Quad Stug 70mm Plastic Figure from Rivet Wars

RIVETWARS-Quad-Stug

And while I managed to score for myself a Allies Vert Tank (well, three of them anyways ;p), I totally missed out on the Allies Grunt 2-Pack (which is currently sold out / shown below), so the need to procure a Quad Stug 70mm Plastic Figure is greatly diminished for me personally, as I can't build my army! … But YOU can! Priced at US$28 ore (san shipping), you can purchase it now via www.rivetwars.com/shop.html!
"Quad Stug 70mm Plastic Figure with simulated battle damage. Each figure is hand poured in grey plastic and comes with a stats card describing the vehicle. This figure is in scale with the vert tank and 35mm grunts."
RIVETWARS-TOYS
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK