Josh Mayhem x Jermaine Rogers Present 'RESIST' & 'RESIGN' (for Sept 20/2019 Release)


A Josh Mayhem x Jermaine Rogers collaboration has been revealed, with an exclusive release on www.joshmayhem.com scheduled on Friday 9/20 at 9am PST. Let's take a closer look, shall we?


WHAT-IS: Each figure is a Limited Edition Series of 9 custom pieces...a custom re-imagining of Jermaine Rogers 10" Veil East Specimen #72 (one original and one glow-in-the-dark). Each piece will be accompanied with a fine art print designed by Jermaine Rogers; a separate print for 'RESIST' and another for 'RESIGN', respectively.

Each print measures approx. 23x17 inches and is screen printed on gallery cotton rag. Prints have hand-torn edges (imagery torn to bleed). Each of the designs come signed and numbered by Jermaine Rogers, from an edition of only 9 pieces, respectively.

PURCHASING OPTIONS:
- RESIST: US$1250 each w/ print (GID figure & print with the stars)
- RESIGN: US$1250 each w/print
- Set of both pieces with both accompanying prints: $2500

Figures will ship in 1-2 weeks direct from Josh Mayhem - Prints will ship in 2-4 weeks direct from Jermaine Rogers.

"Desperate days have split me in two. I am iron and I am clay. I am the open hand and I am the closed fist.

Memory and expectation have united against me: I am drowning in worry.

The days are conspiring against me. My shame is all gone. I have decided to resign.

But, there are other times... In my descent, I am rescued by a light. I have a secret: there is a light within me, and it is ancient. I am focused and vibrating energy. I will always exist.

These things will not end me. I will resist.

And I do this unsteady dance, year after year of my life...back and forth. I can't figure out how to be one solid thing.

Desperate days have split me in two."


Featured above is the GID RESIST figure
and below is the RESIGN custom Veil!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK