Transformers: The Movie 40th Anniversary
Experience the animated epic that changed TRANSFORMERS forever. THE TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE returns to U.S.theaters for its 40th anniversary, beginning September 17 (in 4K).
So who out there is ready to relive their memories?
Through the years, I've constantly read about folks being "traumatised" by SPOILER: The Death of Optimus Prime, and honestly wished there were other more memorable aspects to be had (of course there were lah), but ultimately we "bond" over our collective traumas from cartoon shows, don't we? ONE SHALL STAND. ONE SHALL FALL.
So who out there is ready to relive their memories?
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 4, 2026
Watch trailer for #Transformers: The Movie 40th Anniversary on #TOYSREVIL:https://t.co/P3JheJPSIg#EntertainMe pic.twitter.com/rp9vuVLJi8
I'm still holding unto my DVD tho
A closer look at (still Sealed) #Transformers TCG pack I have available (DM me your price).
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 4, 2026
Full pics & in-hand video on #TOYSREVIL-Instagram: https://t.co/udoeGyHEIm pic.twitter.com/jLhpPcVjic
A closer look at (still Sealed) #Transformers TCG pack I have available (DM me your price).
— toysrevil (@toysrevil) August 4, 2026
Full pics & in-hand video on #TOYSREVIL-Instagram: https://t.co/udoeGyHEIm pic.twitter.com/JYMx0I40ux

Comments
Post a Comment
Your comment entry will be vetted before publishing, thank you.