> the dread of nothingness

a drearydrearyday wif cloudy skies tearful rain trickling still my sunshine has left me and i am heartbroken tho mild not catastrophic but still heartwrenching dramaking i am i light a cigarette and yet another and another and another and i shutmyselfup and the helplessness i feel numbs me not to the night

a dreary day filled wif unrequited sleep and a ringadingding that halted my r.e.m. and did a 10carpileup and i down two coconut buns a cuppa cereal and the cat's in heat and bugging me to death at least therez "someone" who wants me i sulk i stare into nothingness i log onto nothing and see read view nothing and i clean my ashtray i wash my window i wipe my table clean a quiet domestication not for myself alone but for the sunshine that has left me and i stare in to nothingness not stoning not zoning just lost and the skies trickle wif such gentleness i dread the long lonely night to come

the sounds of children coming home from school fills the space below whereistay and it irritates me somewhat go home kiddies and eat your dinners and do your homeworks and watch your teevees and shut up for tomorrow you start the same routine again and yet i envy your innocence and obliviousness to it all for adulthood is not all itz crackeduptobe for you can play in the rain while i stare into nothingness a space in my heart void to be filled but it is it has and i am happy but still i dread what today has become so far and the night beckons with untoldfun and the untold and i stare into the view outside my window and i see nothing

let the night embrace me with her mercy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK