> sunshine random

random images flash by me technicolourred shaows of passerbys blurring the scope of slurred-vision infrontofme turning black and white grey colourless

thy mood is temperate with a weird tinge of inner peace doused in heavy thickened disappoinyment that i can't get out of my heart. for no expectations are formed inevitably there are and i cide myself for thus. counterattacking with optimism of a better tomorrow i hope in my heart and such irony that 'expectation' is borne again and i turn my head down

and all i see is feet multiple feet shoes sandals slippers boots size 6 size 8 size 11 no size and my feet is still in a mundane shade of grey my world turns again into greys dull shiftless and i wonder why it is that i can't get out of myself for i should be happy and i am but such is happiness for they remain not eternal not like sadness that prevails inourlives my life and i wish for the sunshine again and i do have sunshine and she smiles so sweetly i cry

(originally written 05.03.2005)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK