> number four

there's something that crawls up my skin everytime i put on the SAF number four (code for army camo-fatigues). tis a cross between familiar comfort, which very soon deteriorates to severe discomfort; when ya starts ta sweat like a hog!

but having said that, i haven't always hated the uniform. (tho i'd always hate the army *PUI*). i guess it all stems somewhat from vanity. tis all about when you were much younger and somewhat more physically fit and when ya fill-in the uniform, ya might look somewhat "smarter" (not in brains; mind you, but in terms of a "man-in-uniform" lor hahahaha) and hence even emotionally, you'd come to like being in uniform (yes, i was that foolish) and there was even a time when i was so fit and mindwashed by the military, i had even considered signing-on! (yes, i was THAT fucking-foolish! wah-rao-eh! *PUI*PUI*PUI*) but of coz that was a lifetime ago ... and now, wearing the uniform is a real mofo-pain-in-me-ass and a downright downer.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

>> young and foolish, all of 21, when the uni was loose (ya should see me in my snug MP uni sial! ahahaha) and when i had a chin ... to the current filled-out chubbiness of a 35+y/o with nary a hint of a chin! ... hahahaha - slackness reigns and an obvious reservist-look! ahahahaahaha - LIKE I GIVE TWO-FCUKS LIKE DAT!


now; i do not like wearing the uniform, NO i do not. vanity goes out the friggin window and the "promise of youth" has been laid to waste. heh. tho in mind i might not be as old as i claim to be (thanx Z for your kind words XXX :p) but in physical-body, looking at me "form" i shudder a shudder that creeps-up me spine. heh. gone were the days of misgotten youth, replaced by the temperance of an old fogey, fossilized for all and sundry. MUAHAHAHAHA ;p

had ta digout me uni to go for a bloodtest in-camp today (of coz there wasn't a need to even be in uni, but no one told me about it! *PPPPUUUUUUIIIIIII*) and the morning started out okay, weather was cooling and hence the uni fit snug and comfy (weird, this feeling), but of coz throughout the 2+a half hours of walking around me camp like a dork, being pointed and shafted to everyother unit/office got me sweating like a mofo and pissing me off leaving me with a frown that'll kill the weakminded, regardless of the weather! and of coz with my full beard, i drew plenty of stares too! ahahahaha and in the end, t'was just a bloodtest that took all of less than 15minutes. (which i had already taken last year in october! but no, expiry date for blood not more than 6months, slack-ass fcukers!) WTF? = well, that's the army fer ya! *mumblemumblemumble*

and alla that leaves me in a state of perpetual fcuk-over. my bodytimeclock is screwed once more and im wide awake as of 1050am. with an IPPT-test in the evening, i am feeling the ache already ahahahaha and having to wear the uniform so friggin early in the morning does nothing else but to fcuk-up my disposition for the rest of the day. oh well ... we'll see how it all goes ... not much "youth" on my side left to squander, innit? heh :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK