> a plea for peace

im so muthafcuking tired; i can't sleep.

my mind is racing non-stop til a muddied blur, thoughts spinning incoherently in tandem with the physical situation that's spiralling out of control as fast as ya can say: fcukme ... and the pain and anguish ain't exquisite anymore ... and i can't afford even to wallow anymuchmore (okay, juz a tad here lah nahbey) for there are tasks to be done and not many days (HAH) left ... and with a budget that betrays the dreambubble that will surely shatter, for reality is a bitch really and im living the lie dream everysecond of everyminute ... *tick-tock-tick-tock-kaboom*

fuck.

and as my shoulders arch in further like a wayward fallen crescent, with knees aching within a millimetre of collapse, my body and mind begs for a piece of peace and i look around and wish (for the first time again) i had "medication"; to help ease the transition to lullabyland ... or at least an ON/OFF-Switch within me, so it'll be just so easy-peasy to flick the switch of my mind OFF right about now ... *heavysigh*

such irony (if it can be called such), for many a moons i have whined on about my gawddamned boring peaceful fridays and weekends, and now? ... i can't imagine how i survived my friday and i so am dreading the weekend to come ... and as whining "blogging" be my reprieve, so shall i hope for an opportunity of a good peaceful rest (at the very least) and wish for the determination and will; to complete my days and tasks ... i miss being a bum so.

fuckme.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK