> say my name biatch

it always gets me both gleefully pridefull joy extremely perturbed and rubbin' me raw in me tits; when i find out that peeps use my name for their own gain. more specifically; they add my name on/to their credits / key personnel list = for project pitches - most times without telling me!? and not even knowing about the existence of these projects = duh? like, WTF, seriously?!

now, i ain't goin' on tootin' me own blowhorn, but hey; i would really appreciate it if ya wanna use my name, i should know about it first, innit? BAH.

and these are the inevitable results:

(1) "but i put your name already and the client approve lieow! you have to work on it leh ..."

eh. i appreciate the faith and support, truly ... but at least i should know about it before the fact (and not after) right? and now i owe you? WTF?

(2) "but you never say NO to the project, what!"

KAOZ. and have i ever said "YES" to it at all in the first place? never twist my words for there shall be hell to pay lor ... fair warning, right?

(3) "nah, he's too expensive in the end lor, so we found someone else instead ..."

FUCK. YOU. use my name to get the gig, then tarnish it laters? WTF? this pisses me off more than anything else ... and all this without ever having a single conversation with me! not even in reference to the project or even a courtersy *hi*, ya know? cheebye ... ya wanna wank off, dun go blaming me for not providing you the twin-ply-tissue to wipe off your diseased-cum, yah? and ya think i wouldn't hear about it? ya think im oblivious to it all? maybe ... and maybe not ... for the industry is so small, peeps would contact me and ask if i was "considering" to be on "the project", when i'd tell them = i'd not heard shitte about this "supposidly phantom project" that exists not in my schedule-book dey! KAOZ.

FUCKERS.

what is in a name, really?

ladies and gents, the above were real-life examples. stamped within the anger-void that which is my warped self-preservation-sanity and part of the job-description that plagues me worklife ever not so often ... ah well, will go on more about it next time, just wanna ramble on incoherently for a time ...

now, to some well-muthafucking-deserved-rest ... BAH :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK