remix.01

:: DRAW / ART / LIFE IN SINGAPORE ::
a sudden unexpected "lull-time" during me shoot yesterday (sunday), allowed me the opportunity to indulge in a bit of doodling and all i had were magazines (no paper, duh) and limited colors for markers ... and THIS is the result; and it was fun as heck! :)
redhead grower the editorial and photospreads (base/"canvas") were from an exceptional italian style magazine; L@bel (all original images and text are copyright to their respective-owners, just so i can cover me arse in this somewhat lame mention - *dun sue me pls*) ... and now im inspired and excited to doodle-on create more of me own characters, innit? (but perhaps i should do it on me own photos, innit?) *heh*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK