on job : wrap

:: LIFE IN SINGAPORE / WORK ::
LYNNZOUK01 LYNNZOUK02 LYNNZOUK03 *finale@zouk*

and so we've wrapped production ... and im left with a G4 that wouldn't start-up = coz of working on effin'-gigantor-sized graphics needed on-set for videowall-grabs, whereby crashing me Mac (*bugger*) ... and am now struggling wif me old G3 (as i type this) = that's still running on OS.9 (*urgh*) ... and so it'll haveta be a "quiet" blog-weekend, while i troubleshoot; wif my severely limited-IT-knowledge and (near-zero) capacity (*fark*) >:@

and mayhaps that'll leaving me some time to rest (well-deserved, i insist), read my comics and maybe even kitbash some toys, innit? ... and of coz spending some time wif me gf (*heh*) ... meanwhile, go entertain yourselves with the links i have on me blogpage-right and have a good weekend to come, y'all! :)
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK