shoot your mac

TOYS / WOES / WWW / LIFE IN SINGAPORE ::
i've become so used to Safari, on a G4, on broadband - that it sickens me to the gut how my impatience with anything lesser or slower than that which is the web-gratification of instant page+image loadup - has left me with a scarred-disposition that im but a near 1/2-inch away from murderizing my misbegotten-G3 and sending it's plastic-chasis-a$$ into kingdom-cum-whatever ...
shoot2kill
but i resist. i endure. i temper my rising blood pressure and instead make cyber-lurve to this by-now-stone-aged machine; like a dead, wet fish with one eyeball *glub-glub* ...
dinotype *BAH*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK