world outside my window part two

and so the trees are no more and if there were any breeze at all, they might have been hiding from me (naughty, naughty breeze), as i wallow in the sweltering humidity that the past days had to offer; as the sun smiles ever so fatally thru yonder window and a weird repugnant whiff overwhelms my sensitive orifice (nostrils, ya schmuckz) and i realized it much too late (if it was indeed the truth) that the purdy flowers shoved into them fertilizers disagreed with my disposition (the fertilizers, i meant) and of the general lack of the quality of air that i inhale around/in my own room ... but that's just me own prognosis, innit? *gack*

then of coz when it rains, the breeze teases me a tad more and the smell is replaced by fresh dew droplets, even if only for a moment ... and i can hardly breathe afterwards ... or maybe tis becoz me room is closing in around me? *hhhmmm*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK