all my bags are packed and im ready to go

:: LIFE IN SINGAPORE ::
got a surprise call the beginning of this week = was told i had won in a lucky draw - two airplane tickets to New Zealand! (i naturally assumed but did not ask if it was from my popping-in a name-card during the Fastest Indian screening) "she" then told me an email had "just" been sent and that she "needed" my mailing address and identity-card number, for mailing me the details and authentication.
all my bags are packed and im ready to go
i had always felt uncomfortable about giving personal details on the phone, then both she and i decided that it'll be better if i emailed/replied to their email instead. *thank you and goodbye*

near a week later and i've yet to receive the email she spoke of or any other email ... *oh wells*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK