georg's funky furry coat

:: TOYS / 1:6 ::
now, i'm not by any means a "military"-action figure-collector, much less WW2-Germans (which i do happen to have a coupla a few of, i really dunno why) - but this upcoming DID SS-Gebirgs-Division Nord "Georg Sander" caught my attention .. if only for the possibilities of his funky-furry-coat! *L0L*

welcome to my toyworld yes i am loosing my mind. and on that note, i really dun mind this mask either = ripe with kitbashing possibilities, innit? mayhap for my lost heroes? *hhmmm*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK