eleven days

:: LIFE IN SINGAPORE / WORK / WWW ::
eleven days.

that's how long i was away from this blog, and any semblance of normal civilizational activities (except for regular meals amidst regular folks at the neighbourhood kopi-tiam, me/us bathed in sweat and grime, mind). eleven days of no toy news nor images, web-surfing kept strictly to emails and random blog-statistics and sleep; very little of it, im afraid (which i plan to catchup, with a vengence and soon).

cheers to the coupla folks who emailed me to check if i was still alive (thanks guys!) and as the world of toys, movies, comics and alla my leisurely hobbies, pursuits and passions pass me by, like so much dust in the bellowing sandstorm ... with the first casaulty being my toypixday ~ for which i've decided to let it slide, to remind me of the pain or work and of being away from me blog and regular life.

for eleven days (much more than that if you count pre-production) i literally breathed and exuded the 15th century but with the mundane practicalities and limitations of 21st century Singapore. and i have grown a strong (re)dislike to grass and foliage, soil and mud. and yes, even rattan baskets. dun ask ... (all will be revealed in December) and alas i have nothing else to share but these images from "work" ~ apologies for i can't really show much ("contractural confidentiality clause" et al) but we make do with what we have and can, don't we?

gloved wearied
basket shadowed
bambooed tops

normality will resume in this blog shortly ~ just as soon as i go nurse my aching back and knees and this severe darkened skin tan i've developed ... oh my! ... so, what else have i missed? *heh*
._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK