the deadheads

everyone say *HI* to Larry, Lulu and ... dog (i'd call him "Frank" myself but he ain't my dog, innit? :p) = Jo Bling's DeadHeads! (no, not the band-fans :p) ~ originally developed for Flying Cat toys but have since garnered no news about their development = a pity really, coz i'd sure consider getting 'em!

it'll be nice tho if the stitched parts were actually seperable from the main-head to reveal a steampunk-brain or sumthing like that ... but that's just me *heh*

"As with (too) many of my projects, my preoccupation with all things zombie rears it's ugly, stitched-up head once more. I wanted the Deadheads range to be a series of Playmobil-esque toytown preschool skits, where all manner of "normal" citizen was turned into a ghoulie..." [via] = hey, sure sounds good ta me! *neato* :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK