an open audition letter to anthlor.net

To: whomever it may concern

I would like to formally audition for the role of Hamilton-Ferguson Anthlor, for your smashing new blog; Anthlor.net

I know this might seem a tad too "forward" of me, but i would like to also offer my services as an "online model" if I am to be chosen. I have a variety of shades and sunglasses, as well as a fine selection of firearms, for which I am very proud of. Know that I am fighting fit and ready for fame and glory, such as it may.

I have included a select few of my portraits and headshots for your perusal and consideration. (yes, please feel free to frame them up, if you may so please).
I look forward to your favourable response.
hamilton
Yours Sincerely,
Hamilton Heng,
1/6th-Esquire

p/s: see? we even have the same first name!

pp/s: please do excuse my torrid moustache, as my maker deemed fit to use blue-tac instead of proper putty, as he's a stingy bugger. thank you for your understanding.

._.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK