day's end 27 march 2007

- had my buttons pushed by a student today. it weren't purdy and i ain't proud of it. but i can never abide any excuses for "laziness". but mayhap tis not their fault they are still stuck in the "literal" and know not the possibilities of "lateral" thinking to solve their own problems...

- "joy" is geeking out on TMNT, Transformers and 300 with my film students. and was shocked they didn't know anything about Nightwatch ... quite "disturbing" tho, that an ol' coot like me does, instead ...

- "sadness" is discovering my beloved 7-year old grey addidas is has broken down and is unwearable now ... goodbye dear friend ...
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK