heroes's hero costumes


HEROES' Hiro, Niki and Claire gets superhero-(ish)-costumes, courtesy of Wizard-reader Ratermanis! peep more here [images via] *schweet*

Ratermanis' comments on the costumes he designed:

- “Hiro’s really into pop culture, you know ‘Star Trek’ and X-Men, so I thought something like a Bruce Lee outfit, he’d be into that,”

- “I like Uma Thurman’s costume in ‘Kill Bill,’ but I reversed it. Niki’s got this black leather so she looks like she’s from the street"

- Claire: “I was thinking that she’d be embracing her powers and saying ‘Okay, I’m a hero,’ so I added the belt and the boots to give her a kick-butt look."

[via Randy's entry - cheers, bro!]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK