rumble monster x futureplastik's gid damnedron

Rumble Monsters and Damnedron-fans take note:
come September 10th (UK-time) Future Plastik X Rumble Monsters' exclusive Lake Monster Glow Damnedron will be made available online @ FuturePlastik = standing approx 7"-ers tall and retailing @ £39.99 (US$80+) - the kaiju's a glow-in-the-dark beast with green, silver and red detailing (quantities unrevealed, however tis mentioned that it's very limited).

now, im not gonna go embarass myself pretending to know all-things-kaiju, but this beast looks kinda gooey-cool, yeh? but tis the "superhero"-(Spiderman-ish)-eyes that does it for me LOL

and here is me bugging Steven Lucas about this collabo: how did the Damnedron-exclusive collabo come about?

STEVE: It all started back in May when I approached Rumble Monsters enquiring about an exclusive Future Plastik colourway of a Damnedron. I am a big fan of the Damnedrons's so I really wanted this to work. We spoke a bit and then I sent in some colour ideas (first idea was a sepia colour tones). A few test samples later and RM came up with the Lake monster glow damnedron.

TRE: is this the first collabo with RM? if it is, would this be the first of more to come?

STEVE: This is our first collab and yes I would love to work with RM again on something, maybe next time a mini Damnedron.

TOYSREVIL: sounds great! meanwhile have a fabulous RRRRUUUUMMMMMBBLE! (sorry, i couldn't resist) :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK