youtube hates* toysrevil


*okay, fine - maybe i was a "tad" melodramatic with the title (*cough* ~ and i am a whiny bloke afterall), but the fact of the matter is, i haven't been able to access my beloved youtube for the past few days now. every time i log-on, my system crashes (or at least my Safari). being a total tech-idiot i have no idea why and it is downright frustrating and nerve-wrecking (and no, you so DO NOT want to see a grownasslonghairedman nerve-wrecked), not just to post and share stuff on this blog, but affects quite a few of my other weblogs as well (some as yet "launched" and still in various WIP-stages). as i sit on my lardass and wait for everything to miraculously make itself better (of coz i'm crossing my fingers and toes, yo!) i'll sadly have to say that you folks may not be able to see any youtubed-videos on this poor blog for the duration (or until this situation is resolved).

thanks for folks who've been sending me youtube-links, im sorry i can't get to them for the time being - anyone still wishing to send me stuff (always appreciate them!) please consider adding / forwarding the embedding html-codes along with the links? (thanks for the trouble, folks!) ... i reckon "posting" (per se) is not a problem, tis me getting to the source that's threatening my lil Mac, dammit.

cheers-ish
Andy Toysrevil (but youtube more eviler now ggrrrr)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK