the soopa show @ concrete jungle, nyc (april 19)

SOOPA_SHOW_FLYER

get ready SoopaBros-lurvers for The SOOPA SHOW @ Concrete Jungle, NYC on 19th April 2008 (New York Comic Con night!) = featuring 30+ customs on Erick Scarecrow's Soopa Bros Coin-Ups (produced by ESC Toy) - with an artist list to be revealed soon-ish (click here for flyer-pic without my sketchy-peekie :p) ... me? i gotta get my head back in da game, coz time ain't gonna be waitin' on my ass, or my custom, innit? heh.
The Soopa Show
@ Concrete Jungle
70-15 Austin Street
Forest Hills, NY 11375
ph: 718-261-6101
fax: 718-261-6101
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK