where is the 30th bling in da warrior?

< so this is me pulling me hair out becoz Tim said there are actually 30 Swarovski crystals per single DA WARRIOR figure, when i counted only 29 in my last post - so the question is: *where is the 30th crystal?*

could it be an earring? (haven't been able to see any proper side-shots too) ... could it be at the sole of the shoe? (blardy unlikely, innit?) .. or could it actually be a spare crystal that comes with the figure, in case any are lost in transit? ... and this is what Tim had to share with me: "HAHAAA... i wont tell you right now, wait and see. peace"
... now, you can't really blame me for pulling me hair out, innit? LOL


btw - Happy Belated Birthday, Tim! ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK