dark knight movie update: tv-spots 6 thru 9


Frankly, I'd told myself not to post anymore DARK KNIGHT movie-updates for the duration until it's premiere on July 18th 2008 - not just becoz I don't want to spoil the movie with any more reveals, but primarily becoz I am still sore over being constantly "asked" to pull leaked images by WB in the past (yes, I'm a petty cyber-bloke like that - shaddup) ... which makes for a dire life of online-"fear" which frankly leaves a sour-taste behind ... which of coz, does not apply to TDK-TOYS lah ... but nevertheless, one can't be that selfish and hide the hype from folks who do not give a hoot about MY feelings in the matter (*tear*) and with that out of the way = here are more linkies to HD-quality embedded-youtube TV-Spots: TV Spot#7 / TV Spot#8 / TV Spot#9 / CLICK THRU for UK TV-Spot :)

[via/via]

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK