eclispe by phu!

Phu! x Bootleg 9" Kaws Chum = ECLIPSE
Photobucket

With the amount of output and quality of customs seen thus far, PHU! is by far the most prolific local toy customizer in Singapore, bar none - and I long for the day to be able to attend his solo exhibition/show - which in turn is sorta ironic, becoz most of the customs I've been featuring on my humble blog are private commissions - but then again, there may be mucho more new customs to look at too, innit? ... Of coz not forgetting the production of his P77 original-toy, innit?

The question is not WHAT will be on show, but WHEN it will happen. (I'm here for ya if ya need me bro! LOL)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK