pete fowler's playbeast @ singapore toy & comic convention 2008


seen @ the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention's Walk Of Famer Pete Fowler's PLAY BEAST (Booth A08) were a selection of his Monsterism Series of all sizes, framed-prints (which for the life of me wondered why I didn't snap pics of ... yet) and a coupla awesome Purple Van Orlaxs flanking the booth. Do bear in mind these images were taken on the afternoon of the Preview Night, before the doors were officially open - becoz after that, there was no way I could've snapped any pics as folks were thronging the man and his creations! CLICK THRU for mondo more delish-pics :)



I shoulda stood next to the Orlaxes to snap-pics, for size reference :p

I have neither of these sweetness. I want all of these sweetness. *le-sigh*





Nice gentleman that he was, Peter took the time to snap a pic with
what would have seemed like a crazed Singaporean-fanboy LOL

*you're aces, Mr. Fowler!*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK