touma @ singapore toy & comic convention 2008


Seen @ TOUMART (Booth B03) were an uber-spiffy assortment of TOUMA's creations including Grabbits, Squeezel (have I mentioned yet I lurve it?), Goons, Magma, Skuttle, Knuckle Bear, Fangs, Maocats et al - CLICK THRU to peep more Touma-goodness :)

TOUMA-GOON





TOUMA-SQUEEZEL

lurvin' them Squeezels, darnnit! LOL
TOUMA-SQUEEZEL-2


Was pretty humbled when both Touma and Yuki recognized the TOYSREVIL-"name" (when I introduced myself after snapping away LOL) and I appreciated their graciousness, kind words and support for my little blog ... Thank You, Touma-san and Yuki-san!


YOU BOTH RAWK!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK