toysrevil's muxtapemondays: darkdancedub disguised as gym motivational tracks

Now, I don't do gyms. I personally don't believe in gyms. I'd rather have a good workout or a run on the tracks, man-made or natural, wind in my face, sweat drying in the breeze. But by stating that it does not mean I actually do go for daily runs and whatnot, no (I said "rather", not "do") - I get my exercise online now, racing thru thoughts and pop-nugget-newsbytes and sweating my decisions out all the while giving my fingers and wrists a solid workout daily - thru the constant taping of the keys for blogging, ya filthy-minded bobos you! (*cough*)

... BUT if i were ever to go to a gym, it'd imagine the selection on this week's TOYSREVIL@MUXTAPE.COM would be my motivational tracks. yep ... keyword being *imagine*. Other than that, these tracks reserve a darkened-crawlspace-corner within my mindscape as frown-worthy-eyes-closed-head-boppin' emo-dancetracks - dark and nasty-ish ... which doesn't really do much for me misshaped body-contours, but ... yah.
Asian Dub Foundation - Naxalite
Dragon Ash - Resound
The Prodigy - Hot Ride
The Chemical Brothers - Let Forever Be
Basement Jaxx - Cish Cash (Featuring Siouxsie Sioux)
BCJ - Spectre
E-Z Rollers - Take It Easy
Leftfield - Phat Planet
Death In Vegas - Rocco
Underworld - Born Slippy (Nuxx Edit)
The Chemical Brothers - Loops Of Fury
The Chemical Brothers - Setting Sun
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK