toysrevil @ singapore toy & comic convention 2008 - day zero / day one

Time now is 8:30am on the 27th of June, the Preview Night (and Launch) of The Singapore Toy & Comic Convention 2008 [tagged] - the night priors spent bugging the folks setting-up booths @ the convention floor, snapping to my hearts' content (sorta) but alas, time and age is not on my side, and this may be my last post for the morning before I go grab a coupla hours sleep, before heading back out to STCC (yes, teh Sob-Wagon NEVER stops LOL). Will try to post as much as I possibly can of what's happening / what's gonna happen / what has happened (*try*) - meanwhile, do forgive my blog-tardiness for not updating as rapid and frequent as I can, and perhaps take a gander at my Twitter-stream (embedded menu-right) for some "live" con-floor-ramblings :p

If ya recognize me (*IF*), do come on over and say *HI* and please forgive me if I seem like a zombie, becoz more likely than not, I would be (nothing a few cans of Red Bull wouldn't help, I hope? :p) - See Y'all @ STCC then!

*So exciting - my first Con! LOL*
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK