toysrevil's muxtapemondays: winding down

This week's TOYSREVIL@MUXTAPE.COM comes a week late (it was actually uploaded last week) for which this down-ish-tempo selection was initially meant specifically to help me maintain calm amidst the whirlwind that which was STCC, the irony being I was too swamped to even listen to them! Now that I'm slowly winding down and spreading out the onslaught of my STCC-coverage (to show other toy-news sum lurve) - perhaps this selection could help me wind down, and provide YOU my dear readers a chill rest of the week, yeh?
Everything But The Girl - Driving (Acoustic Mix)
N*E*R*D - Wonderful Place
Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved
Foo Fighters - Virginia Moon
Foo Fighters - Ain't It The Life
Goo Goo Dolls - Acoustic #3
Audioslave - Doesn't Remind Me
Concave Scream - Horizons
Kings Of Convenience - Homesick
Simply Red - For Your Babies
Jamiroquai - Seven Days In Sunny June
Kings Of Convenience - Misread
[photo by 9]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK