the *what did bertie see* contest winner is...

And so the WHAT DID BERTIE SEE Photo-competition has ended with the voting tallied up for a single winner walking away with a Ashley Wood sketch: tw.ah.c's (aka Yi-Cheng Chen) "WHAT'S FOR LUNCH?" = congrats, duder! - CLICK THRU for a Q&A with the winner :)


TOYSREVIL: What was the concept of your image?
 
YI-CHEN: Since machines are run by oil, I believed Bertie needed some sort of food too. So I thought of petrol. Since I am situated in Singapore, I decided to have Singapore Petrolium Company or known as SPC and another petrolium company that is known internationally, in my case ESSO. My approach was to photograph a place where there are two petrol stations hinting that Bertie has a choice when he decides on his food. Therefore, the final work shows the perspective of Bertie undecided in Singapore.
 
TOYSREVIL: Why do you think your image got the most votes?

YI-CHEN: First, thanks to those who have voted for me. I do not know why I wont it, maybe because it's cheesy? HAHA.
 
TOYSREVIL: Tell us a bit about yourself, Yi-Cheng - what you do, and what toys you collect!
 
YI-CHEN: I am a visual artist from Taiwan, living in Singapore now, and will be moving back to where I grew up, Thailand. My passion is Arts, toys and food. I have background in Jewellery making and completed my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Singapore. I am into food, both eating and cooking.

For toys, I have a few varieties. I collect toys such as Japanese anime, One Piece to Marvels (mainly Spider-man and Iron Man) to Designer Toys to silly cute plush toys. Anything that is unique (according to me) and cute, most probably I will buy it. Designer toys like Joe Ledbetter's Hammerhead and Finders Keepers, Muttpop's El Panda and Tequila, Keith Poon's Sharky, Bubi Au Yeung's Treeson, "Seven's Heaven" 's Seamour sheep and Marty mole, and many more!

TOYSREVIL: Cheers for taking part again, Yi-Cheng, and congrats again on your win :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK