3rd annual osw sci-fi group bash 2008


The deadline for the 3rd Annual (One Sixth Warriors-forum) OSW SCI-FI GROUP BASH [PEEP] has only just ended - for which I'd regrettably missed participating this year (there just isn't enough time in a day ~ *sigh*) and the submitted customs and bashes are nothing short of amazing, and for quite a few, simply mind-boggling, IMHO. Each participant were to submit 8-images of their creations, whereby fellow-forumers are to vote on their favs. CLICKETH for main menu-page for submitted customs.


CLICK on above individual images (a selection of my favs) to be directed to their respective forum-posts for more pics and project descriptions / stories of aliens, bounty-hunters and soldiers of the far flung future ... and hopefully I'll be able to join-in the fun in 2009 (I think I better start soon, just in case LOL).

[2nd Annual Bash / 1st Annual Bash]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK